- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Car spaces
Facing the Peninsula Aquatic and Recreation Centre (PARC) and situated only 900m from the Frankston Foreshore, this freshly renovated 3 bedroom apartment is a rare, remarkably affordable treasure in a booming location close to all public amenities and transport, local schools, universities (Monash and Chisholm), and Frankston Hospital.
Light-filled, spacious and immaculately presented, this lovely, secure property (situated just 5-6 mins walk to the train station, further public transport and Frankston CBD) boasts a bright, brand new kitchen, replete with excellent new appliances and a large walk-in pantry. The brand new bathroom, extra-large bedrooms, generous laundry, ample hallway and two-car lock up garage are also guaranteed to make you smile – and that’s before you’ve reached the property’s newly designed backyard. Featuring mature trees and lovely flower species, this large, fully-fenced, private garden is a splendid place to retreat and relax, with garden maintenance included in the rental agreement.
An uplifting space that feels more like a home than a unit, the residence is situated at the back of a complex comprised of four units. Excellent insulation keeps it warm in winter and cool in summer, and the reverse cycle air conditioner provides immense relief on a run of hot days. Eco-conscious and economy-conscious renters alike will be delighted by this home’s solar power offering, which in good conditions can reduce the electricity bill by up to approx. $20/wk. The resulting rent reduction means you can spend your money on the things that actually make you happy. With a central location at the gateway of the Mornington Peninsula, and only a short drive to East Link for city commute, or Peninsula Link for easy access to the Mornington Peninsula, this property and it's location makes life a breeze.
* Unbeatable location: close to schools, public transport, Frankston Hospital, Universities
* Three large Bedrooms
* Brand new, well designed Kitchen and separate, large, walk-in Pantry
* Brand new Bathroom
* High Solar feed-in tariff
* Freshly painted throughout in neutral colours
* Landscaped fully maintained gardens included in rental agreement
* Large Laundry
* New kitchen Appliances
* Reverse cycle air conditioner
* 450 metres approx. Frankston Train Station
* 100 metres approx. PARC
* 14 min walk approx. to Frankston Beach
* Close proximity to Frankston Hospital, Chisholm TAFE and Monash University
* Sits at the gateway of the Frankston Freeway and East Link